Jalapeno popper egg muffins. Jalapeno egg muffins are packed with protein, low carb and keto friendly. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas. Keto Recipes > Keto Breakfast Recipes.
These egg cups will definitely spice up your morning routine. So simple to make for a crowd and even make great leftovers! Make your mornings a little easier. You can have Jalapeno popper egg muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper egg muffins
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- It’s of Low fat cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of sub garlic n herb seasoning for the following (to taste).
- Prepare of whole garlic minced.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups – a healthy breakfast twist on the classic appetizer made with cheese, bacon and jalapeno peppers. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix makes amazing Jalapeno Corn Muffins. These easy, quick Mini Jalapeño Popper Corn Muffins have a burst of cream cheese Simply add egg and milk to the muffin mix, then blend in some fresh jalapeno and cheddar cheese. We pop in a little cream cheese for a surprise.
Jalapeno popper egg muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Crack 4 eggs in bowl. Scramble well. Mix in seasoning, diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Fill muffin cups half way with egg mixture. Top with low fat cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled over top. If you wish to store these, be sure they are completely cooled prior. 4 eggs will make 6-8 muffins. Great for weekly meal prep!!.
This post may contain affiliate links. These spicy, cheesy Jalapeno Popper Cornbread Muffins are the perfect side for fried chicken, chili, or just by themselves with a drizzle of honey! If you're a fan of jalapeno poppers, then do yourself a favor and give these a try. They're the right amount of heat, the right amount of cheese to balance. Your favorite jalapeno popper dip but in cheese muffin form- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Muffins!