Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly dough are going to make you happy. They are super easy to make with some homemade or store bought pizza dough and they go together in a flash. Garlic Knots using store-bought pizza dough and garlic butter.
Super soft, buttery, made from scratch garlic knots are surprisingly easy to make with your stand mixer! Enjoy these soft garlic knots with homemade pizza dough and some marinara on the side for dipping. They are great as an appetizer for all your get togethers, game day, spaghetti dinner or even. You can have Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- Prepare of dry active yeast.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of veg oil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of -cups AP Flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- It’s of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of dry herbs of your choice.
- Prepare of minced garlic or powder.
- You need of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- Prepare of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- You need of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- You need of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- You need of Mozzeralla cheese.
Garlic Knots With Pizza DoughFeeling Foodish. dried basil, grated Parmesan, pizza dough, minced garlic, olive oil. Perfect Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe – Standup Mixer Pizza Dough Recipe – Pizza Dough VideoWhat's Cooking America. Store-bought pizza dough transforms into the easiest, cheesiest Homemade Garlic Knots brushed with melted garlic butter. And since I'm always looking for creative ways to turn pizza dough into something other than a classic pie (hello, Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls!), garlic knots were high on.
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy instructions
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
The biscuits have an artificial taste. Homemade Garlic Knots made with a butter garlic topping are a great side to pizza, pasta, and salad. My family begs me to make this easy recipe! These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. These little garlic knots are so easy to make, and are perfect for nights where a large dinner salad is the main dish.