Turkey nachos. I may just have to declare this as the best use for leftover turkey!! (also declared the best thing ever by Lewis and Gracey. Turkey sandwich, Turkey Nachos, Turkey stir fry! What you need to make Loaded Turkey Nachos Salad Bowls: Leftover Turkey (Roasted, Oven baked, or Smoked, etc.) These turkey nachos turn your leftover turkey stash into a cheesy, crunchy, spicy, gluten-free party food that will be scooped up in seconds!
Taco seasoning and a splash of beer create a flavorful base for these nachos. Feel free to mix up the ingredients—substitute black beans. In a skillet, brown the turkey; drain. You can cook Turkey nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey nachos
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- It’s of red onion diced.
- Prepare of Sweet bell peppers or stop light peppers diced.
- You need of Diced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Shredded marble cheese.
- You need of Tostitos.
Place the tortilla chips on a greased baking sheet. This is, like, the easiest thing in the universe and will take you less than half an hour to throw together. Loaded turkey mini bell pepper nachos – game changer!! These low-carb nachos are loaded with turkey taco meat, cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings!
Turkey nachos step by step
- Brown ground turkey the add taco seasoning…do not drain liquid or add more liquid….flavor is keeped together.
- Dice up all ingredients….I don't like chunky nachos but you may cut them the way you like best!.
- 9×13 glass baking pan layer tostito scoops on bottom & make sure turned up so each scoop can be filled.
- Gradually fill with each ingredient with cheese on top.
- Add new layer of nachos & duplicate….should get at least 3 layers in one pan.
- Preheat oven to 375' and bake until cheese is melted or your nose can smell the aroma.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or quacamole.
Turkey Nachos are homemade with tortilla chips topped with savory ground turkey, fresh avocado, fresh cilantro and fresh jalapeño. For the best healthy nachos recipe, make cheesy cauliflower nachos with ground turkey taco meat! The turkey picks up smoky flavor from the chili powder and cumin, and the chips and toppings give the dish varied textures. Reviews for: Photos of Slow-Cooker Turkey Nachos. Either way you'll love these Spicy Turkey Nachos.