Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
The whole family LOVED this dish! This Tater Tot Casserole is the best recipe I've ever tried! No canned soup required, and lots of beef and cheese smother the crispy, baked tater tots! You can cook Nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- It’s of pd hamburger.
- You need of Frozen tater tots.
- Prepare of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- It’s of cream of celery soup.
- It’s of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar.
- Prepare of French fried onions.
- You need of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
Especially this tater tot nachos recipe.but I digress! Several times a week my husband will sneak downstairs when the kids are in bed and. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
Tater Tot Nachos have crispy Tater Tots smothered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon. This delicious snack, inspired by a dish at one of my all time favorite restaurants, takes just minutes to prepare and everyone LOVES it. One of the coolest parts about blogging is getting together with other. This Tater Taco Casserole is a Mexican mixture of taco meat, beans, corn, and cheese topped with tater tots and enchilada sauce. This Tater Taco Casserole is a dish that the whole family will love.