Herb n' spice Chicken Wings.
You can have Herb n' spice Chicken Wings using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb n' spice Chicken Wings
- You need of / 12pcs Chicken Wings.
- Prepare of Medium Carrots.
- You need of Medium Sweet Potato.
- Prepare of / 1 Small slice of pumpkin.
- Prepare of Juice from Half of lemon.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of mix Herbs / Oregano.
- You need of Cumin seed.
- You need of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Ginger Powder.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper (opt. If you want more spicy).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Chop parsley for garnish.
Herb n' spice Chicken Wings instructions
- Cut all vegetables until small pieces set asside.
- Make sure clean the chicken wings usually still lot's of little feather.. set asside.
- Combine together all the herb and spices in a bawl until look like some running paste.
- Put all vegetables and the chicken wings in the pot and combine together with paste of herb n' spices, make sure all covering…
- Put in the fan oven 160°C pre heat for at least 1 hour with covering with foil.. Open the foil and put in again in the oven for half and hour, that will make crispy chicken skin and the vegetable…
- After vegetables and chicken wings cook put some chop parsley on top.. Bonapetit!!.