Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings.
You can have Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings
- You need of chicken wings.
- Prepare of tamarind base powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings step by step
- Trim tips from chicken wings and cut in sections. Wash well and pat dry..
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tamarind powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Massage chicken with marinade mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat about 2-inch deep of oil. Add chicken wings in batches and fry for about 6 to 8 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot..