Simple Chicken Wings Curry.
You can cook Simple Chicken Wings Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Wings Curry
- Prepare of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- Prepare of bulb onion chopped.
- It’s of I bulb garlic chopped.
- You need of Ginger M. Chopped.
- Prepare of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- Prepare of medium potato "Large Dice".
- You need of squash "Large Dice".
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper corn "cracked".
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of milk evap.
- It’s of Mccormick curry powder.
- Prepare of I cup of water.
Simple Chicken Wings Curry instructions
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.