Garlic bread personal pizzas. how to make a crispy garlic pizza bread. This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic; stir to mix well.
Meanwhile, mix together the remaining ingredients, then season well. When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with the tomato mixture and serve straight away. TOMBSTONE GARLIC BREAD Pepperoni Frozen Pizza. You can cook Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- It’s of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- It’s of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Classic pepperoni pizza isn't so classic with TOMBSTONE®. We bring the Full On Flavor with a buttery, crispy crust, zesty sauce, gooey cheese, and don't forget the freshly sliced pepperoni. Dominos reveals a secret hack garlic bread pizza being made on TikTok wowing viewers at the unlikely combination. Drop Dead Garlic Breads. our oven baked Italian bread brushed with garlic.
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. Learn how to make your own here! If you have a little more time, you can go homemade and use the included pizza dough recipe—it's great for bread, pizza, and calzones as well! From traditional flavors to adventurous combinations, find the DiGiorno frozen pizza that fits your mood. Now that you've chosen your crust, decide what toppings you're craving.