Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. With layers upon layers of cheesy, chickeny 😂, tortilla chips, smothered in buffalo and ranch sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles (you can skip that if blue cheese is not your thing). Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
In a bowl, mix the chicken with the hot sauce and the ranch. In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the tortilla chips, followed by half of the buffalo chicken, Monterey Jack, tomato, and green onions. Could this be any more perfect for football season? You can cook Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of buffalo sauce.
- It’s of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Doritos.
- Prepare of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
What makes these Loaded Buffalo Chicken Nachos so special? Well, first of all, there's buffalo chicken, obviously. Then, it's smothered in a ranch queso and sprinkled with blue cheese crumbles (or not, if you're not. Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery!
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos instructions
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro..
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them. They are the perfect game day snack! These nachos are the ultimate comfort food, perfect for sharing! Keyword: Buffalo Chicken Nachos, Chicken Nachos, Loaded Nachos. Buffalo Chicken Nachos Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Chicken Dips Chicken Wing Recipes Chicken Bombs Chicken Puffs Buffalo Shrimp Chicken Quesadillas Cooked Chicken.