Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- You need of bacon.
- It’s of small onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic clove minced.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of Monterey jack cheese.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of jalapenos, 2 diced and 1 sliced.
- Prepare of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of cooked penne pasta.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole step by step
- Cook bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Add onion to bacon grease and cook till soft, add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add butter and flour once butter is melted and stir for 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth and milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from pan and stir in Monterey jack and half of cheddar cheese.
- Stir in diced jalapenos, chicken, pasta and half of bacon.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 covered.
- Remove foil and top with remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.