Jalapeño Beef Poppers.
You can cook Jalapeño Beef Poppers using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Beef Poppers
- Prepare of large jalapeños.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of Your favorite brisket.
- It’s of Your favorite link sausage.
- You need of Country Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of cilantro.
- Prepare of Chyanne pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
Jalapeño Beef Poppers instructions
- In a food processor combine all ingredients except jalapeño. 1 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce. Set aside once made..
- Slice peppers in half and clean out seeds or core jalapeños. Fill jalapeño full of spread in pepper. Rap with bacon and drizzle a little sauce on top..
- Either place in oven 350 for 20 minutes then broil until bacon is done. Or place on grill 20 minutes then bring in and place in oven on broil till bacon done. Enjoy!!.