Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings.
You can have Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings
- You need of chicken wings (I buy whole wings and cut them myself).
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
Sharon's Golden Fried Chicken Wings instructions
- Pour canola oil in deep fryer or frying pan. Heat at 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour with all of the seasonings.
- If you are using whole wings cut them at the joints.
- Rinse chicken wings. Shake off extra water and place in flour/seasoning breading.
- Once deep fryer is ready (or oil in frying pan) place wings in a few at a time. Do NOT over crowd.
- Fry wings to your liking.