Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!!
- It’s of Rotisserie chicken (shredded, both dark and white meat).
- You need of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare of franks red hot sauce.
- Prepare of tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)*.
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of large green bell pepper, diced.
- You need of large yellow pepper, diced.
- It’s of shredded cheese (I used nacho cheese blend).
- Prepare of To taste: sliced pickled jalepeno.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos!!!! step by step
- In a bowl mix your shredded chicken with cream cheese and hot sauce.
- In a large parchment lined baking sheet, or in a large oven safe dish. Layer your nachos.
- 1) chips 2) Dallops of chicken mixture 3) peppers 4) salsa, shredded cheese 5) picked jalepeno slices making sure to end with the cheese.
- Set in 350°F oven for 25-30min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.
- I use Que Pasa Tortilla Chips as I feel they hold up better to loaded nachos..