You can cook Stuffed Artichokes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Artichokes
- You need 3 of medium artichokes.
- It’s 2 cups of bread crumbs, seasoned.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh romano cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
Stuffed Artichokes instructions
- Clean and cut of tips and steam of the artichoke so it can stand on its own..
- In a mixing bowl. Add in bread crumbs, romano cheese, garlic, parsley, basil, hot pepper flakes, and lemon juice. mix together..
- Expand the artichoke and stuff it with the stuffing mixture..
- In the bottom of the Instant pot add in chicken broth. Make sure the wire rack is in the pot as well so the artichokes have something to sit on..
- Place artichokes into instant pot and drizzle oil and butter on top..
- Cook on high for 20 minutes in the instant cook..