Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat. Grab some chips or crusty bread, or a bread bowl, and you have the perfect evening snack or appetizer. If Applebee's artichoke and spinach dip is one of your most-craved guilty pleasures, you're going to love our Instant Pot copycat recipe for this amazing. Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot.
It is by far one of the easiest dips I have ever made with the help of the Instant Pot. Instant Pot, Copycat Applebees, Spinach & Artichoke Dip. The ingredients are really easy, and one of the best things about using the Instant Pot is that you can set it to "keep warm setting" on the Instant Pot. meaning that you can keep the dip hot for a while, this would be a great. You can have Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of box Frozen spinach.
- You need 16 oz of Shredded Parm cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
This instant pot Applebee's copycat artichoke and spinach dip is right on target. Plus I did not have to leave my house to enjoy it! Try this spinach dip recipe and get more ideas and inspiration from Food.com. DIRECTIONS. mix all ingredients in a large bowl. pour into crock pot and set on high ready to serve when hot.
Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip Applebee's Copycat step by step
- Place 3 cloves garlic in the IP with 1/2 cup chicken broth. Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot. Place Frozen spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayo and onion powder in the Ip. Place on Manual High Pressure for 4 minutes. Do a Quick Release. Stir in Cheese Transfer to a bowl and serve with corn chips or bread. This will thicken more as it cools..
- Note youtu.be/MViBLbo4Nl4.
- Notes- this is really good over pasta, if you have any leftover and are out of chips..
Instant Pot® Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Combine frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, onion, chicken broth, garlic, salt, and chile flakes in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). The Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip is done! You can serve it now or continue with the optional golden-top browning step. You can serve the spinach artichoke dip with crackers, tortilla chips, or lightly toasted baguette slices. *Pro Tip – Toasting Baguette Slices: We lightly toasted our.