Pani Kakharu Rai Ash gourd curry. Today, I have made Village Style Ash Gourd Curry which is a tasty & healthy recipe. Please watch the video till end to know more about this recipe. Give a like if you enjoy.
Winter melon curry Ash Gourd Recipe Petha ki sabji hindi video Pani kakharu Recipe (odisha name). Ash gourd curry is best for hot summer afternoon lunches. Ash Gourd is a wonderful low calorie vegetable. You can cook Pani Kakharu Rai Ash gourd curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pani Kakharu Rai Ash gourd curry
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Fresh Ash gourd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need of For mustard paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- It’s 3 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 4 tsp of Dry red chilli.
- It’s of For Tadka.
- You need 2 spoon of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed garlic.
Ash Gourd is a wonderful low calorie vegetable. It has substantial amount of moisture and it acts as a coolant. Method: Wash the ash guard in running water. After the baddi turns brown add chopped white gourd.
Pani Kakharu Rai Ash gourd curry step by step
- Peel out the fresh ash gourd and cut into small pieces..
- Take a pressure cooker, pour chopped ash gourd, turmeric powder & salt.
- Cook it till one whistle comes..
- Then take a kadhai, and add mustard oil..
- When oil heats up, add mustard seeds, 2 whole red chilli,crushed garlic & saute until the raw smell goes away..
- Then add mustard paste and saute it..
- Add the boil ash gourd & cook it for 10 mins.
- Turn off the flame & serve it in a bowl.
Pani kakharu rai / Ash gourd curry is a traditional dish of Odisha. Ash gourd's low calorie, high fiber, and high water contents may help improve your digestion and promote a healthy body weight. Moreover, ash gourd is a good source of soluble fiber. Winter melon curry Ash Gourd Recipe Petha ki sabji hindi video Pani kakharu Recipe (odissa name). ►. Heat oil in a deep pan.