Asparagus with prawns and carrot. Learn the ingredients used in making traditional Thai style stir fried asparagus with prawns. See how to prepare and cook the fresh prawns in a decorative. Asparagus plants are monoecious, which means each individual asparagus plant is either male or female.
Remove the asparagus with a slotted spoon. Cool under running water and pat dry. Butter a large shallow baking dish. You can cook Asparagus with prawns and carrot using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus with prawns and carrot
- It’s 4 bunches of asparagus.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It’s 100 gr of peeled cleaned prawns.
- It’s 1 of red or yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- It’s 1 of brown onion (halved, sliced).
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Arrange the asparagus and carrots in the dish in overlapping layers. Asparagus and carrots are particularly attractive and delicious when served together cloaked in a lemon butter sauce. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Asparagus and carrots with lemon sauce make a particularly attractive side. Photo "Thai food , Asparagus stir fried with prawns" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. There is so much you can do with asparagus than just serve it steamed as a side dish!
Asparagus with prawns and carrot instructions
- Chop capsicum, slice carrots, cut up asparagus. Put aside..
- Preheat a pan with olive oil, put sliced onion and chopped garlic, stir for a minute..
- Add prawns, cook until their colour changes, add carrots cook until the carrots soften a little bit.
- Add capsicum and asparagus cook until all the vegs soft..
- Add salt, paper, oyster sauce, mix well..
- Add chopped tomatoes, mix them well for 3 mins..
- Ready to serve with rice or just like that..
Heat the oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Heat a wok over high heat and add the groundnut oil. Add the ginger and cook stirring for a few seconds and then add in the asparagus and. Spicy asparagus with prawns is a delicious Malaysian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.