Avocado Corn Ice. When you eat the traditional dairy version, you. Easy Avocado Ice Cream, No Ice Cream Maker Needed. We always have avocados at home; it's an important part of our Latin heritage.
Dairy free & refined sugar free, they're a frozen treat to enjoy guilt-free! This post may contain affiliate links, where we. Drain and immerse the corn in ice water to stop the cooking and to set the color. You can cook Avocado Corn Ice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Corn Ice
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 100 gr of corn kernel.
- Prepare 100 ml of warm water.
- It’s 50 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar or to taste (or you can use condensed milk).
- It’s of ice cubes as needed.
When the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, cutting. No need for an ice cream maker: Turns out all that's required to make incredible homemade ice cream is three. No soy, corn, dairy, coconut or gluten. This creamy and smooth Avocado Ice Cream is just the dessert to please any diet!
Avocado Corn Ice step by step
- Mix warm water, instant coconut milk, and granulated sugar. Stir well..
- Divide into 2 bowls / glasses..
- Put the boiled avocado and corn kernel in the bowls / glasses..
- Give ice cubes according to taste..
- Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.
This avocado corn salad topped with lime juice and fresh basil. This salad is the perfect healthy summer side dish because there's no cooking involved! Does this avocado-based vegan ice cream brand actually taste like avocados? Right before National Ice Cream Month officially commenced, we discovered the existence of a totally new. Ice-cream wizards around the world have experimented with various ingredients so that every bite feels like a warm cuddle.