Coconut+avocado+corn salad. This Avocado Corn Salad is a bright and feel good salad loaded with grilled corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor. A crowd pleasing fresh corn salad that always dissapears fast! A favorite corn salad perfect for summer.
A simple, super tasty Corn Salad made with fresh or canned corn, avocado and juicy tomatoes, finished with a fresh lime dressing. I love the combination of flavours in this salad combined with the creamy avocado! Mexican Street Corn Salad has a little bit of everything: it's sweet, savory, and tangy with a bit of spice. You can have Coconut+avocado+corn salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut+avocado+corn salad
- It’s 2 of avocados, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut in thin slices.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil & thyme.
Aside from highlighting some of the season's freshest flavors, this recipe If you try this Mexican street corn salad with avocado, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to. This avocado corn salad features chickpeas, roasted corn, avocado, tofu feta, cucumber, greens, red onion and a sweet and tangy maple lime almond dressing. It's vegan, gluten-free, healthy and easy to make for a filling and delicious plant-based meal.
Coconut+avocado+corn salad instructions
- Mix avocado+coconut+corns. Separately, mix all the other ingredients well in a spray bottle or in a bowl..
- Just sprinkle the dressing nicely over the salad and enjoy. So yummy salad! Stay safe, stay healthy, and happy!.
This salad is high in protein, oil-free, gluten-free and. This Avocado Corn Salad is wonderfully fresh, healthy, simple and loaded with corn, avocados and cherry tomatoes. We make this corn salad recipe all summer. This Avocado Corn Salad is so fresh and tasty! You are going to love this simple and easy to make vegetarian dish as a healthy addition to any meal.