Crispy Baby corn.
You can have Crispy Baby corn using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baby corn
- You need 300 gm of baby corn.
- You need 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped spring onion.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Crispy Baby corn step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add all purpose flour,cornflour,salt and ginger garlic paste and water mix it,make this like a little thick batter then add baby corns.
- Mix it now deep fry the corn in medium flame once done keep it aside then heat oil add chilli flakes,chopped garlic saute for few minutes then add tomato ketchup,vinegar,salt,sugar,red chilli sauce,black pepper powder,.
- In the mean while again deep fry the the baby corn then directly put them into the sauce,toss it add sesame seeds,spring onion once done serve hot…