Easy to cook Sesame Baby Corns.
You can have Easy to cook Sesame Baby Corns using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy to cook Sesame Baby Corns
- You need 1 packages of baby corns.
- You need 1 grams of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion grated.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
Easy to cook Sesame Baby Corns instructions
- Take all purpose flour, add cornstarch and mix it. Add milk to make a thick and smooth paste..
- Add garlic powder, grated onion, salt to taste, cream, black pepper and butter to the paste and mix well..
- Take the baby corns, wash them, cut down into slices and bring them to boil..
- Now, take those baby corn pieces and dip them into the paste..
- In a plate take sesame seeds, put the baby corns dipped in the paste and dip them onto the sesame seeds..
- In a pan put some olive oil. On a medium flame fry the baby corns. Adjust the flame accordingly..
- Once fried, take them out and soak them on paper towel. Serve with any dip of your choice..