Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast.
You can have Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
- You need of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- It’s of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- You need of Garlic Minced.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- It’s of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- It’s of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- It’s of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- It’s of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- It’s of Red Wine.
- You need of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast instructions
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..