Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. Kidney Beans With Ground Beef Recipes. Vegetarian Red Kidney Bean Stew Recipes. This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots.
This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together. Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew. You can cook Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- You need of ground beef.
- It’s of red beans.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of beef broth.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- You need of sliced celery leaves included.
- It’s of diced onion.
- Prepare of ground paprika.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- Prepare of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of tomato paste concentrated.
- You need of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- Prepare of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s of butter.
When beans have finished cooking and been drained into a colander, add cooked ground beef to pressure cooker, followed by onion/garlic/herb mixture. Beans are a limited food for Phase One, but in a stew like this with lots of other low-glycemic ingredients, you can have a regular serving. Add ground beef to complete your ground beef stew. My beef is already browned and waiting happily for me in the freezer to save making another mess.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
I make mine almost the same way except I use a bag of frozen mixed veggies in place of the frozen green beans and fresh carrots. MORE+ LESS In Dutch oven or large saucepan, combine ground beef, salt and pepper; cook over medium-high heat until beef is browned and thoroughly cooked. Ingredients to prepare green beans and ground beef stir-fry: green beans, ground beef, onion, garlic, red chilies, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce), ketchup, sugar, ground pepper, tapioca starch, and water. · Ultimate Instant Pot Beef Stew is made in a fraction of the time a stovetop or slow cooker version would take. Easy dinner, this Louisiana influenced red beans and rice with ground beef recipe is hearty and filling with Cajun flavor with just a few minutes prep. Soak dried beans overnight, then slow-cook with Stew Meat, broth Hassle-free, delicious beef stew.