Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce.
You can cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- Prepare of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- You need of Cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Fennel Seed.
- It’s of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce instructions
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.