Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew.
You can have Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Beef Stew Meat.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Diced.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need of Chopped Celery Stalks and Leaves.
- It’s of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- It’s of Fresh Diced Potatoes.
- You need of Fresh Sliced Carrots.
Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew instructions
- Heat up oil in a deep stock pot over medium high heat. Generously season stew meat with salt and pepper. Brown stew meat and chopped onion together, approximately 7-10 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and chopped garlic during the last minute..
- Add water, tomato sauce and beef bouillon cubes. Cover and simmer for 1 hour..
- When ready add chopped celery, carrots, frozen corn kernels, and diced potatoes. Cover and simmer approximately 30-45 minutes until vegetables are fork tender. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve with fresh cornbread for a complete meal. Tastes even better the next day. Enjoy!! Note: This can be cooked in a crockpot, Insta Pot, etc. Just adjust your cooking times..