Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce.
You can cook Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce
- It’s of Pomodoro del Campo Classico Sauce.
- It’s of pasta.
- You need of minced beef.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Italian herb.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of salt (to boil pasta).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Pasta With Minced Beef and Pomodoro del Campo Sauce step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add pasta, stir well and follow the intruction how long pasta need to boil.
- While the pasta cooks, cut onion or slide, then heat a pan, add olive oil and fry onion untill fragrant and light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add some olive oil again fry chopped garlic until fragrant,put in bay leaves, stir. Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked.
- Put in again onion add pomodoro del campo sauce, salt pepper and stir well, then set aside.
- When the pasta’s done, scoop them out and drain it. Then put in the sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and add parmesan over the top, drizzle olive oil and ready to serve.
- Happy Cooking,,, 😊.