Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪.
You can cook Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s of beef chuck roasts.
- It’s of low sodium beef broth.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of rosemary, crushed.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- It’s of English muffins.
Crockpot Shredded Beef Dipped Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chuck roast……..
- Place chuck roast in your slow cooker…….
- Add into your slow cooker your beef broth, oregano, black pepper, minced garlic, rosemary and sliced onions…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat 8 hours, shredding beef with two forks after 6 hours of cooking, stir lightly……..
- Serve your shredded beef on top of English muffins or your choice of bread, and serve your extra cooking juice on the side in a bowl and enjoy 😉! I made mine with some mayonnaise on the English muffin and dipped the sandwich into a cup of the extra cooking juice !! 😋.