Mexican Style Shredded Beef. Keywords: Mexican Shredded Beef, Shredded Beef recipe, Slow Cooker Mexican Beef. Poured the sauce back on BEFORE putting in the oven to warm up. Catered for a big party and.
How to make Mexican Style Shredded Beef in an Instant Pot: Salt and pepper both sides of the chuck roast. The Instant Pot will beep when it is finished. Allow the pressure to release naturally, then carefully remove the lid. You can have Mexican Style Shredded Beef using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Shredded Beef
- Prepare of beef roast.
- Prepare of large jar salsa.
- Prepare of Optional: 2 to 3 sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare of cans refried beans.
- You need of can pinto beans, drained.
Shred the beef with two forks, I place mine on a large dinner plate…. Shredded beef, Some of the most popular dishes in Mexico, called "antojitos", have shredded beef or chicken as the main ingredient. Mexican Shredded Beef Recipe : A super easy Mexican style shredded beef cooked in a slow cooker with smoky chipotle chilies with a hint of cocoa and It's a slow cooker recipe so all you have to do is season the beef, toss it into the slow cooker all day and then shred the beef before serving. HOLA! let me show you how to make Mexican shredded beef.
Mexican Style Shredded Beef instructions
- Place roast in crockpot and cover with entire jar of salsa. Top with jalapenos if desired. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours..
- Pull out roast and completely shred; leave remaining juice in crockpot do not discard!.
- Return to crockpot and stir in refried beans and pinto beans. Replace lid until heated through (about 10 min)..
- Enjoy in burritos with your favorite toppings, tacos, enchiladas, nachos, etc. This can easily be froze for later use in ziplock bags..
From my family to yours the recipe is below. Ingredients: Water is determined on the amount of meat. TGI Fridays style Chicken and Beef Nachos Recetas del Señor Señor. How To Make Mexican Shredded Beef. Like you, I keep jars of this Ancho enchilada sauce in the freezer and will be grabbing a couple of those for this beef recipe.