Keto ground beef enchiladas. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! How about making these deliciously simple keto ground beef enchiladas with cheese shells instead of corn?! Yep – you read that right.
It's not too good to be true—ground beef is totally keto-approved! The low-budget meat you know and love can be incorporated into so many keto recipes whether you're in the mood for Mexican, meatloaf, or maybe a. Paleo Ropa Vieja Recipe. – Paleo Flourish Ingredients: flank steak, coconut oil, olive oil, white wine vinegar, sea salt, cilantro, parsley – Keto Summit Ingredients: shirataki noodles-fettuccine, beef steaks, salt, ground black pepper, coconut oil, onion, garlic cloves, white button. You can have Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- It’s of ground beef.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of onion chopped fine.
- You need of cream cheese divided.
- Prepare of hatch green chiles chopped.
- You need of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- It’s of small can red enchilada sauce.
- It’s of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- You need of rotel.
This easy beef enchiladas recipe is loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese. These beef enchiladas are a tasty and easy way to serve up a Mexican dinner for a crowd. Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas!
Keto ground beef enchiladas instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. Here are some of my favorites How to Make Empanadas: These Ground Beef Empanadas are made with a ketogenic and low carb fathead dough then filled with flavorful ground beef. Speaking of warming your soul, these Ground Beef Empanadas are definitely one of my favorite keto recipes. The Ground Beef Enchiladas are super easy to make and pack a flavorful bite. Ground beef is one of the most versatile ingredients to cook with.