Nan's Beef & Noodles.
You can have Nan's Beef & Noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nan's Beef & Noodles
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of lg. Onion, diced.
- You need of Stew beef (see Note above).
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Red wine vinegar.
- You need of box Beef broth.
- You need of box Chicken broth.
- Prepare of hot water.
- You need of Better Than Bouillon base, beef.
- It’s of Better Than Bouillon base, chicken.
- Prepare of pkgs. Reames frozen noodles.
Nan's Beef & Noodles instructions
- In large soup pot, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the onions and beef and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in minced garlic and continue cooking 5 more minutes..
- Stir in the seasonings and red wine vinegar. Cook 1 minute more..
- Stir the Better Than Bouillon bases into the hot water. Add to the pot, along with the 2 boxes of broth. Increase heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently..
- When boiling, reduce heat to lowest temperature and cover the pot. Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes..
- Add Reames frozen noodles, stir, cover the pot and continue cooking on low another 1 hour and 45 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes..
- Serve. This goes well with buttered crusty bread!.