Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole.
You can have Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of beef meatballs.
- Prepare of ground lamb.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of chopped chives.
- It’s of parsley flakes.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of chopped shallots.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of English peas.
- It’s of chopped bread and butter pickles.
- It’s of medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare of water to boil pasta.
- It’s of salt for boiling water and pasta.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s of spreadable goat cheese.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.