Beef and Mini-Dumplings. Beef dumplings are an easy dim sum option for a weekday appetizer. You can make them ahead and freeze them for later too. Although the most popular type is pork dumplings in northern China, my favorite flavor from Wanchai Ferry is beef and corn dumplings.
This delicious and savory recipe for beef stew with dumplings is made with a homemade biscuit mix. The dumplings are fluffy and tender, just perfect with the rich stew. Meanwhile, dry the beef pieces with kitchen paper and dust with the plain flour (tapping off excess). You can have Beef and Mini-Dumplings using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Mini-Dumplings
- You need of Beef and gravy.
- You need of beef sirloin.
- Prepare of beef broth divided.
- Prepare of chopped chives.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of envelope aujus mix.
- It’s of Mini-Dumplings.
- It’s of all purpose flour unbleached.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground white pepper powder.
Add to the onion pan along with the vegetables, the Pinch off walnut-sized pieces of the dumpling dough, gently roll into a ball and place on top of the stew, spacing apart. Return to the oven (without a lid) for. Season the beef on both sides and brown in a large, oven-proof Form golf-ball sized dumplings and place on top of the stew. Hearty and warming, packed with beef and bacon and topped with cheesy dumplings, the family will be asking for seconds.
Beef and Mini-Dumplings step by step
- Slice the beef into bite sized cubes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add your aujus mix and stir the beef in a heavy pot. I used a cast iron Dutch oven..
- Add the chives and 3 cups of beef broth simmer 25 minutes..
- Mix some of the beef broth with the flour, white pepper, and salt. Get it pourable..
- As the meat is simmering pour in the flour mixture stirring. You want to make a huge amount of lumps..
- Add the rest of the broth. After it simmered for 12 minutes serve with some rice, noodles or cheesy mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!.
Meanwhile, to make dumplings, sift flour into a bowl; season. Rub in butter using fingertips until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. This beef an beetroot casserole recipe uses watercress dumplings for a different take on a classic dish. Prepare the watercress dumplings; in a large bowl mix together the dumpling ingredients adding enough to form a smooth, soft dough. These easy beef dumplings are an excellent use for extra-lean ground beef, and are great served as an appetizer or as a simple entree alongside a.