Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to Want to see how easy this Vegetable Soup Recipe is?
You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! Quick and Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. Nothing beats my Mom's slow-cooked vegetable soup. You can cook Easy Vegetable Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of medium onion diced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of dried parsley.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- Prepare of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- It’s of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of condensed tomato soup.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- It’s of zucchini (optional).
- Prepare of medium russet potatoes.
It's a labor of love that starts with stew meat in the slow cooker overnight and is finished the next day with tons of fresh veggies. Vegetable beef soup with a Filipino twist. I live in a small town in Connecticut. Easy Beef Vegetable Soup is comfort in every spoonful!
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
Full of beef or steak, vegetables and more, this creamy, restaurant quality soup recipe is the best! This Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal that will be a hit year-round. A great way to use garden fresh veggies in the summer months or to warm up during the cooler months, this ground beef vegetable soup is one you'll make again and again. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker!