Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos.
You can have Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos
- You need 1/2 kg of beef (I used beef forequarter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin seed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos step by step
- Season beef generously with salt and pepper..
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat and brown the beef on all sides, about eight minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, wine, water, and lime juice. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and let simmer for 2–3 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred..
- Shred the beef with two forks..
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla along with favourite taco/burrito fillings..