Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots.
You can cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots
- You need of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Prepare of black ground pepper.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- It’s of medium onion minced.
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots step by step
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.