Tomato Beetroot Basil soup. Don't forget a drizzle before serving. Tomato & Beetroot Soup is a comforting and easy dish to make on cold rainy days. This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the Serve Tomato & Beetroot Soup along with Cheese Garlic Bread and Chickpea Orange Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes for a light weeknight dinner.
You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. Cooked tomatoes and tomato juice are pureed with fresh basil leaves in this soup thickened with heavy cream. A restaurant near my house makes the best Tomato Basil soup, so I was looking for a recipe to imitate theirs. You can have Tomato Beetroot Basil soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beetroot Basil soup
- It’s 5-6 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic flakes.
- You need 1/4 inch of ginger.
- You need 1-2 of beetroot.
- You need Handful of basil leaves.
- You need of Pudina for serving.
- You need 1 Cup of Boiled corn kernels.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
This tomato basil soup recipe is perfect as a main dish, appetizer, or side. We are not loading any diary Talk about tomato soup in it's purest form! This roasted tomato basil soup is just that. Don't forget to Subscribe to CurryTrail Recipes below to.
Tomato Beetroot Basil soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pressure cooker. Put onion chopped slices, ginger and garlic. Saute it untill turns light brown or translucent..
- Now add tomatoes, beetroot, basil leaves,black pepper, water, sugar and salt to taste. Allow 2-3 whistles and then switch off the flame..
- Now open the pressure cooker and grind the mixture into fine puree. Strain this puree in a sauce pan..
- Put boiled corn kernels and finely chopped pudina leaves to enhance the flavour of soup.we can also add black pepper for health benefit..
- To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup.”.
This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a big bowl of this delicious garden-fresh tomato soup. And unlike canned soup, there are no sneaky. Tomato soup is a healthy and popular tomato drink prepared using tomato and spices. Garnish with black pepper powder and coriander leaves and serve with bread croutons.