Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos.
You can have Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos
- Prepare 3 of large bell peppers.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 6 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 oz of or more pepper jack cheese.
- It’s As needed of Toppings: Tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sour cream, and ect.
Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles..
- Place the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside..
- While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquids..
- Next, add taco seasoning and beef broth and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid off so that the seasoning can infuse with the ground beef..
- Remove the lid and continue simmering until the taco meat reduces and becomes thick. You don’t want it liquidy. It should be nice and thick..
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto each bell pepper covering from end to end as much as possible..
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture..
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top shelf and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and gets nice and bubbly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly!).
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes..