Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers!.
You can cook Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers! using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers!
- It’s 1 cup of onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of celery (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of bell peppers (2 chopped up).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s Half of cup of garlic.
- You need Half of cup of parsley chopped.
- It’s Cup of shedded cheddar cheese.
- It’s Cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of Tony’s cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 1-2 cups of crabmeat.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of crawfish tails.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chopped up shrimp.
- Prepare 8-10 of bell peppers.
Seafood Stuff Bell Peppers! instructions
- Remove tops and seeds of pepper then boil them in salt water for 7-8mins.
- In large pan pour a little olive oil and put in butter and garlic..
- Mix in chopped onions, celery, bell peppers, and cook down for 10 mins on med heat. Add tonys (cajun seasoning), black pepper, and salt to taste..
- Add seafood and cook for 3-4 more mins..
- When done add bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley, save enough parsley and cheese to sprinkle on top of peppers..
- Once peppers are removed from pot, place on baking tray. Stuff the peppers and then sprinkle rest of cheese and parsley on top. Pour enough water into tray to cover the bottom before putting in the oven. Bake at 350 for 30-35 mins..
- Take them out and enjoy!!.