Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce. Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic.
The combination of the crispy sautéed potatoes with the Dijon mustard is something to write home about 😊. This is a slow but super easy and really delicious meal. For the veg marinade, I slightly modified Nom Nom Paleo's sauce from her chicken. You can cook Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce
- It’s 2 of small russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 2 bunches of Bok-choy.
- It’s of ☆1/2 TBSP soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆1/2 TBSP hondashi.
- Prepare of ☆2 TBSP Dijon mustard.
The combination of the crispy sautéed potatoes with the Dijon mustard is something to write home about 😊 Naomi. Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro. baby bok choy bottom end removed, oyster sauce, sugar, garlic, minced, water, sesame oil . In this recipe the tofu and mushrooms are sautéed until cooked ans simmered in mildly spiced curry with mustard and soy sauce and flavoured with lots of ginger and sesame. Serve the Tofu and Mushroom Curry with a hot bowl of steamed jasmine rice for.
Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce step by step
- Wash bok-choy and cut..
- Cut potatoes into thin strips.
- Cut off the stems and wash mushrooms.
- In a large pan, pour large amount of vegetables oil. Sauté potatoes with high heat until they get golden brown..
- Add bok-choy and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes..
- Add ☆sauce and sauté for an additional 2 minutes and enjoy!.
Add the bok choy leaves, ginger, and garlic, and stir. Add ½ of the sauce to the pan (it will sizzle and spit, so stand back), stir, and turn off the heat. Add the remaining sauce to the pan and gently stir to combine. Pat the pork chops dry and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. A buttery dish of pan-roasted Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes with herbs.