Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro. Recipe for a quick and delicious pak choi stir fry which is also fully vegetarian and gluten free. With diced garlic and ginger as the base, we'll quickly. Stir-fries are a great way to use up small amounts of food in the fridge.
Pechay or Pak Choi is a very good source of good nutrients to include in our diet. It taste delicious as well to add to home made soups. In the Philippines, a lot of farmers grow this vegetable like my parents. You can cook Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pak choi.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need Half of teaspoon Salt.
When I was a child, I sometimes get feed up eating it. So we wanted to take a break from recipes These tips and techniques will work for whatever stir fry you want to. Heat a little oil in a wok and fry the ginger and garlic, add the pak choi and stir-fry quickly until the stems are just tender. Tip onto a plate and drizzle with the sauce.
Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro instructions
- Separate the stalk and leave of Pak Choi and slice garlic. Start Preparing boiled water..
- Put oil and garlic in the pot before turning on the stove with strong heat.
- When you start to smell the garlic, put stalk in stir fry for 1 minute before adding leaves.
- Stir it for 5 second then add salt. Pour 30 g of boiled water before putting on the lid.
- Keep the lid on for 15 seconds. Open the lid and add extra virgin olive oil. Mix it a bit then turn off the heat right away..
- Voilà ❤️.
Bok choi is stir fried in a wok with soy sauce, lots of garlic, a pinch of sugar and sesame oil for a quick, Chinese-inspired vegetarian side dish. Good Food cooks with pak choi, a leafy green Chinese cabbage that's ideal for stir-fries or can be steamed till soft in a vegetable side dish. A vegetarian stir-fry packed with spice and flavour. Marinate tofu in ginger, garlic and sesame and serve with a vermicelli noodle mix. Stir-fried with garlic, stir fried pea tips or pea leaves are a simple and amazingly delicious dish.