Bok Choy Sauteed.
You can cook Bok Choy Sauteed using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Sauteed
- It’s 1 pound of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Bok Choy Sauteed step by step
- Add the oil to a pan. Heat the oil..
- Wash and slice the bok choy in half. Rinse the inside of the bok choy..
- Add bok choy to the hot oil cut side down and sauté till caramelized. Then turn over. Add salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Cover with the cheese added to the cut side and add the paprika..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.