Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy.
You can cook Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy
- You need 4 of baby bok choy.
- It’s 8 of pat butter.
- You need To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 8 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 8 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of red peppercorns slightly crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Roasted Parmesan Bok-Choy instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the bok-choy. Split the bok-choy in half. Season and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and garlic..
- Add the pepper corns and put in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Take out and add the butter and Parmesan cheese, put back in oven till butter and cheese melts. Put under the broiler till browned..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!,.