Crockpot energy soup. Vegan Crockpot Soup and Stew Recipes. Soups and stews in general are great meals that can pack a lot of veggies and flavors. They are especially nice, when the weather is cold and all you're craving is.
We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! Soups and stews are one of my favorite parts of colder weather. There's something about a pot of simmering goodness that makes the cold weather feel extra cozy and comforting. You can cook Crockpot energy soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot energy soup
- You need 1 packages of spinach.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 head of bok choy.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
- You need 1 dash of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 of broth cubs.
- It’s 3 stick of celery.
- You need 2 of ham hawks.
- It’s 2 cup of mixed beans.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. Prepare crockpot lentil soup in the morning and have a filling and healthy dinner ready in the evening. This easy soup that cooks all day in the crockpot while you are busy is full of nutrients. Crockpot Potato Soup is rich, creamy and packed with amazing flavor.
Crockpot energy soup instructions
- Turn Crockpot on high 8 hours using 2 and a half Cups of water.
- add broth cubs, black pepper and garlic to the water.
- while the water is getting hot start washing all ingredients and cut the way you prefer.
- ok…now add everything to the crockpot and cover..check on food every hour..stir.
- i Cooked my stew about 7 hours because the longer it cooks the better it taste.
Topped with bacon, cheese, and chives, this easy to make soup tastes like a loaded baked potato spoonful after spoonful! There are countless recipes for crockpot chicken noodle soup that make preparing a warm, homemade meal almost too simple. Most merely require you to toss a few ingredients in the crockpot. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort.