Miso Pork with vegetables.
You can have Miso Pork with vegetables using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Pork with vegetables
- You need 200 g of Sliced pork.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of small Carrot.
- You need 1 of small Bok Choy.
Miso Pork with vegetables step by step
- Prepare marinade: Put Soy sauce, mirin, miso, garlic into a pot. Make sure everything is mixed well..
- Put pork slices into the marinade sauce, mix and marinade for approximately 5 minutes..
- Cut cabbage and bokchoy into bite size. Carrot and onion into strips..
- Heat the frying pan and oil with high heat, then add carrot and onion..
- Cook until onion turned slightly see through then add cabbage and bokchoy. Continue to cook and mix..
- Put all the vegetables into a plate and set aside..
- Add the marinated pork into the same pot with high heat. Pan fry slightly..
- Add the vegetables back to the frying pan. Mix everything together. Cook until all the pork slices are fully cooked..