Low Calorie Asian Soup.
You can have Low Calorie Asian Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Asian Soup
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 of large cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sriracha.
- Prepare 8 cups of fat free chicken broth, or just enough to cover.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 of large head, cleaned, bok choy, roughly cut.
- You need 12 ounces of cleaned, peeled, medium shrimp, cooked. This is optional.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced water chestnuts with juices, 8 ounce can.
Low Calorie Asian Soup step by step
- In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, add sesame oil..
- Add in mushrooms and bok choy. Stir..
- Add all ingredients, stir and bring to low boil..
- Turn down to simmer and cook for 25 minutes..
- Serve into bowls nice and hot. If adding shrimp, add 3 ounces per bowl. You may sprinkle a touch of ground pepper over shrimp..
- I use 3 teaspoons of this broth and add water to cover soup. It can take up to 8 cups of hot water to cover..