Slow Cooked Korean Pork.
You can cook Slow Cooked Korean Pork using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Korean Pork
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless country pork ribs cut into bite sized cubes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar, my recipe below.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 piece of fresh ginger, 1/2" thick cut, peeled.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 of baby bok choy, rough cut, about 3 cups worth.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Slow Cooked Korean Pork instructions
- Make recipe for homemade brown sugar. Store bought is fine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347770-homemade-dark-brown-sugar.
- Take cornstarch and coat pork in it. Add to crock pot..
- Mix up all other ingredients other than sesame seeds and green onions and pour over pork..
- Set cooker on high and cook for 5 – 6 hours. Low for 8 – 10 hours. I like the low, slow cook..
- Remove the piece of ginger. Taste the sauce once time is done and check for seasoning. You may want to add a pinch or two more salt. While it is still hot in crock pot, stir in green onions and sesame seeds. Let sit one minute and then serve. Rice is a great side dish for this meal..
- I like to take additional bok choy and cut them in half, brush cut side with a touch of oil, a sprinkle of salt and grill..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- I realized that this would be excellent in a pressure cooker. I use an electric style. Place ingredients as the same except leave out bok choy for first cook. Set cooker on higher for 18 minutes. Release pressure, add bok choy and reset on high another 15 minutes. Then release pressure, add green onions and sesame seeds as listed above..