You can have Chow Mein using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chow Mein
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 500 grams of mince beef.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage, sliced – I somethings use bok choy.
- Prepare 2 of Celery sticks (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Green beans.
- You need 1 packet of Continental Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need of For a bit more colour, I add a couple or diced carrots.
Chow Mein instructions
- In a large saucepan, brown mince & onion..
- Add all other ingredients and simmer until liquid is reduced right down … about 30-45 mins..
- Serve with boiled white rice. Have Soy Sauce on hand as a condiment..