Bok Choy Stir Fry.
You can cook Bok Choy Stir Fry using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Stir Fry
- You need 16-18 oz of Bok Choy.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 5-7 of Szechuan Pepper Corn.
- You need 1 of Dry Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil or Peanut Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
Bok Choy Stir Fry instructions
- Get rid off the bottom of bok choy. Rinse the bok choy..
- Smash the garlic and break the red pepper to pieces. Heat the oil at medium high heat. Add garlic, pepper corn and red pepper till the oil start to bubble around the spices..
- Add bok choy to the wok. Stir now and then to make sure the bok choy doesn't get burnt on the bottom of the wok. Add salt. Cook till the white stem of bok choy gets tender. Enjoy..