Stirfried beef with bok choy. White bok choy 小白菜 is a popular Chinese vegetable used in stir fry. It has a white watery stem with green leaf at the top. Stir in chicken broth; heat to boiling.
All Reviews for Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry. Beef and Bok Choy Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sui choy is Chinese green cabbage, which is often called Napa cabbage in North America. You can cook Stirfried beef with bok choy using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stirfried beef with bok choy
- Prepare 300 gr of beef stir-fry cut or beef schnitzel.
- Prepare 2 of big bok choy.
- You need cloves of Few garlic.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
The mildly flavored leaves, which when barely wilted, are excellent in soups or lightly stir-fried. This quick stir-fry pairs thinly sliced beef with tender bok choy and a rich oyster sauce, making it a great weekday meal option. Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Stir Fried Bok Choy is an easy healthy side dish that is prepared in about ten minutes.
Stirfried beef with bok choy step by step
- If you use schnitzel, cut your meat into thumb size pieces..
- Wash the bok choy. Separate the leaves and cut the them in half..
- Smash and chop the garlic. The amount of garlic is your personal choice, I usually use about 4-5 cloves..
- Heat up your pan at high heat. Once pan is hot, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Throw in the garlic and stir for a few minutes then throw in the beef..
- Add a tbsp of soy sauce and keep stirring until most of the beef turn pale brown. Remove beef from pan..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into the cooking pan and throw the bok choy in. Add soy sauce to taste and stir well. Turn down the temperature to medium and put a lid over the pan. Cook until the bok choy turns a little translucent but not too soft..
- Turn up the temperature to high again. Throw the beef in and stir well. Add more soy sauce if needed. Turn off stove and remove from heat..
- Serve with rice and vege soup (In the photo: Miso soup with seaweed).
Even my picky son loves this dish. Adjust the spice to your liking and feel good about feeding your family wholesome natural ingredients. That means fried chicken with a crunchy coating and moist meat, a low-fat recipe makeover for macaroni and cheese that's as creamy and cheesy as the full-fat version, and fork-tender slow cooker pot roast. We're obsessive in our quest to find and foolproof the. Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips.