Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤. Quick an easy tofu soup with Bok Choy and a wonderful roasted fresh pepper dipping sauce. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. While it might be considered as too plain with no charming taste.
SENZ Duck in Salted Mustard Soup (Kiam Chai Arp) / SENZ咸菜鸭汤. senzcooker. 《番茄酸菜豆腐汤 Tomato Pickled Cabbage Tofu Soup》咸酸开胃，简单、营养、能宽中益气、消腹胀、促进食欲的家常素汤! Recipe for a bok choy (bok choi) fish head tofu soup. And even though the best part of an entire fish to me is the cheek meat, that was not enough to convince me that a fish head soup would be my thing. You can cook Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤
- You need 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- Prepare 2 of organic bok choy.
- Prepare half of pack silk tofu.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- You need 6 of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 of duck breast (optional).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
Fish Fillet with silk tofu & Pickled Sour Vegetable Soup 酸菜豆花鱼片汤. Baby bok choy with black mushroom 冬菇菜心. This variation includes baby bok choy, scallions, and tofu, but you can experiment and use whatever greens you have on hand. Serve with rice on the Dashi is the traditional stock used in miso soup; it is prepared using tuna flakes, kombu, and water, and you can find it in liquid and dried forms at Asian.
Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 instructions
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
It perfectly accentuates the tofu and the bok choy, and the dish feels balanced. You usually find silken tofu in miso soups at restaurants, or you can use it in. Assorted Mushroom Tofu Tomyam Soup 杂菇豆腐冬炎汤. expensive. serving is small order mini wok tofu and turns out the dish is curry tofu. name of dish doesn't match actual dish which is served. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs.